Getting to the airport
|By public transport|
|By car or motorcycle|
|Parking at the airport|
Before you fly
- Check with your airline about baggage allowances
- Excess baggage must be repacked and excess baggage fees typically apply.
- Always remove old baggage tags as they may cause the baggage system to reject the luggage it is attached to.
- Avoid using cardboard boxes as they must be processed manually (which takes more time) and are not durable.
- Arrange for travel insurance.
- Check with your airline to determine visa requirements at your final destination.
- Mark your name and address clearly both inside and outside your luggage. We recommend attaching something distinctive (sticker, ribbon, etc.) to each piece to be able to identify them easily on arrival.
- Never carry valuables in your checked luggage.
- Carry your medicines and prescriptions with you.
- Pack fragile items carefully.